BizeeBuy is a New Delhi based rapidly growing B2B technology startup in the procurement SaaS segment. With many well-known, fast-growing brands in its clientele, BizeeBuy is making a mark in the mid-market segment with an efficient network of D2C brands, manufacturers, suppliers and service providers. We are growing with an aim to help businesses collaborate, transact and manage business processes in the most robust way through the BizeeBuy platform.
We’re looking for Senior SDE- Database Developer in our Technology function. The ideal candidate will have expertise in writing Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and User Defined Functions in MySQL..
- A BTech or equivalent in CS/ECE/IT
- 5+ years of experience as a Database developer in MySQL database.
- Strong hold on dynamic T-SQL queries, DDL, DML statements for creating objects, updating and managing user permissions.
- Must have expertise in writing Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Exposure to the fintech / procurement tech domain will be a huge plus point
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases & Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions, Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practice
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Provide data management support to users
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Support Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse projects, including build-out of Dimensional Models.
- Responsible for performing data analysis to capture data requirements clearly, completely, and correctly while, at the same time, representing them in a formal and visual way through data models.
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- He should have a good knowledge of managing tables, indexes, db links and privileges.
- Able to maintain referential integrity, domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints etc.
- Experience with source code control – SVN, GIT
- Working Knowledge of Percona toolkit
- Knowledge of SDLC and user interface web applications
- An ability to understand end-user requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Why you'll love BizeeBuy
- Work on one of the most promising start-up with the potential to create a category with an enormous market potential. Collaborate with passionate peers across the company with an opportunity to learn & grow. Build and grow with the business while working directly with the company's leadership team.
- Company headquartered in Gurugram with distributed teams in Mumbai, Bengaluru & other locations.
- 5 Days working Monday to Friday.