BizeeBuy is a New Delhi based rapidly growing B2B technology startup in the procurement SaaS segment. With many well-known, fast-growing brands in its clientele, BizeeBuy is making a mark in the mid-market segment with an efficient network of D2C brands, manufacturers, suppliers and service providers. We are growing with an aim to help businesses collaborate, transact and manage business processes in the most robust way through the BizeeBuy platform.
We’re looking for Senior Executive in the Operations Management function, who will be responsible for conducting the techno-commercial operations of the company. Client and supplier coordination along with end to end account setup onboarding and training to the users will be the key focus of this role. The ideal candidate is a professional with experience in customer Success/vendor management roles in B2B commerce / SaaS industry, with clear understanding of B2B sourcing and procurement process..
- 3+ years of B2B operations experience (Customer Success roles) in the Indian market.
- Procurement tech SaaS exposure will be highly considered
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate well with internal stakeholders and supplier community
- Understands B2B sourcing and procurement Source-to-Pay [S2P process]
- As part of the Operations Team, you will be responsible for client and vendor coordination
- Manage Vendor Onboarding process with KYC and account creation
- Handle Account Setup process for clients with the technical team
- Conduct vendor and Client Induction/ training on specific BizeeBuy modules
- Handle vendor support for transactional queries and other requests
- Identify clients’ sourcing requirements and coordinate with vendors for deal closure
- Conduct Vendor catalogue and microsite creation on the BizeeBuy platform
- Support the Sales team in resolving operational challenges in onboarding & Induction
- Bring out specific insights on customer expectations for better user experience
Why you'll love BizeeBuy
- Work on one of the most promising start-up with the potential to create a category with an enormous market potential. Collaborate with passionate peers across the company with an opportunity to learn & grow. Build and grow with the business while working directly with the company's leadership team.
- Company headquartered in Gurugram with distributed teams in Mumbai, Bengaluru & other locations.
- 5 Days working Monday to Friday.